Top 6 Best Dry Shampoo
There comes a time when you are advised by your dermatologist and hairstylist that you should reduce the amount of time that you wash your hair in order to reduce the loss of healthy oil, and to prevent hair dryness and damaged locks.
What would you do? This write-up will focus on dry shampoo as a last resort, really, you don’t have to wait for this kind of warning from experts before you consider using dry shampoo. Without much ado, I will bring you reviews of 6 best dry shampoo in the market.
This will serve as a guide when you are about to decide on dry shampoo that will be affordable and at the same time, serve its purpose.
1. Keratin Complex Volumizing Dry Shampoo Lift Powder is referred to by many users as ‘God Sent’ due to its ability to make your hair fuller and not grimy like many other sprays, this can be attributed to it superfine powder. It can even be used on black hair without calling for attention.
2. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo is my favorite for quite a number of reasons, it increases blowout life by one day or two, often without any trace of ashy residue.
3. Dove Invigorator Dry Shampoo is common in the cosmetic industry, it has a unique, strong and sweet powdery scent. Just like Keratin, it has no chalky residue. What really blew people’s mind is its range of mist and fine powder which ensures that their hair keeps looking good.
4. Ouai Dry Shampoo is a great product from Jen Atkin, everyone knew that she’s got something up her sleeves when she created this dry shampoo that neutralizes oil on all kinds of hair.
5. Bastistie Original Dry Shampoo may look quite vintage, but there is nothing old schooled about this formula. The spray that scents like lemon degrease strands and strengthen hair fibers for a great refreshed look. At first spritz, it may appear white, it becomes entirely undetectable as soon as you rub your fingers over your hair or the moment you brush through it.
6. Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo is the 6th best dry shampoo, it is not like some dry shampoos that make hair feel dirtier, but Aveeno makes it look as clean as a real wash, it has been reported by users that it boosts hair volume. It sulfate formula makes it a great option for dyeing hair.
What are you waiting for? Check the nearest store and buy dry shampoo that will fit your need and budget.